Wedding Stationery Checklist
This checklist will help you keep in mind the options you have concerning the stationery you might want to use for your wedding. Don’t feel overwhelmed by all the ideas pointed out here. Just pick the ones that best suit your dream wedding.
Tip #1: When opening gifts, make a list of who gave what so you can specifically thank them (with thank you cards), rather than a generic “thank you for your gift”.
Tip #2: Remember to send thak yous to:
– those who participated in your gift registry
– those who sent gifts from afar or through family / friends
– people involved like caterer, florist, hotel, travel agent, dress store, etc.
Tip #3: For the thank you cards consider:
– using the same paper used for the invitations
– adding a photo of you / a photo taken of them or with them
– adding a copy of the CD or photos taken
If you still haven’t decided what kind of stationery you want for your wedding or you are looking for high quality and beautiful invitations, check out our recommended shop, minted.com, which is recognized for their superb quality, customizable designs, their 100% recycled products and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.